Intermediate woodwork courses 6 days over 2 weekends
VenueOld Alvanley Garage
Cheshire WA6 9HB
DurationSix days (two weekends) incuding a pub lunch on each day
Timing9:00am - 5:30pm
- Fri 20th - Sun 22nd April & Fri 27th to Sun 29th April 2018 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Fri 14th - Sun 16th & Fri 21st - Sun 23rd Sept 2018 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Fri 22nd - Sun 24th Mar & Fri 29th - Sun 31st Mar 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Fri 13th Sep - Sun 15th Sept & Fri 20th Sept - Sun 22nd Sept 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Fri 27th Mar- Sun 29th Mar & Fri 3rd Apr - Sun 5th Apr 2020 one place remaining
- Fri 4th Sep - Sun 6th Sept & Fri 11th Sept - Sun 13th Sept 2020
CostFive day course £595 (includes all materials, use of a tool kit, pub lunch and light refreshments). A £100 deposit is needed to secure your place on either course.
Students will have completed the beginner’s course in order to continue building on the skills learned already or have a good understanding and skills to undertake this intermediate course.
Students will use their skills to make a handcrafted solid wood coffee table, made from ash, using mortise and tenon joints and will also learn new skills by creating other joints such as T-dovetail, haunched mortise and tenons and mitre bridle.
Students will also be taught how to use a router confidently which will enable them to run rebates for the glass top (not supplied) and also for moulds on the table top frame.