Four day intensive beginners woodwork courses
VenueOld Alvanley Garage
Cheshire WA6 9HB
DurationFour days – Thurs–Sun
TimingFour days - 9am–5.30pm
- Thurs 17th Jan - Sun 20th Jan 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 11th Apr- Sun 14th Apr 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 2nd - Sun 5th May 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 6th - Sun 9th Jun 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 11th - Sun 14th July 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 1st to Sun 4th August 2019 ONE PLACE REMAINING
- Thurs 3rd - Sun 6th Oct 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 7th - Sun 10th Nov 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 23rd - Sun 26th Jan 2020
- Thurs 27th Feb - Sun 1st March 2020
- Thurs 21st - Sun 24th May 2020
- Thurs 25th - Sun 28th Jun 2020
- Thurs 16th - Sun 19th July 2020
Cost£480 (includes all materials, use of a tool kit, lunch at The While Lion, Alvaney and light refreshments). A non-refundable £100 deposit is needed to secure your place, full payment due 21 days before the course.
Do you appreciate wooden handcrafted furniture? Would you like to learn how to transform a piece of wood into a family heirloom?
Develop your woodworking skills by using a range of tools to bring your skills to life by producing a fantastic piece of furniture that you can proudly say “I made that.”
Whether you are a complete novice or an aspiring artisan, this course will equip you with a solid foundation in basic furniture manufacture. You will:
- Learn about different types of wood and what to select for projects.
- Develop an understanding of a range of woodworking techniques.
- Gain the confidence to use basic hand tools and woodworking equipment.
At the end of the course, you will take home a handcrafted display stand made from solid American black walnut and ash which you can proudly display in your own home.
NB: Spaces are limited to six ensure that attendees get lots of individual support.
Gift vouchers are available but due to demand, a specific date must be booked to avoid disappointment.
For more details or to register, please contact Ciarán.