Four day intensive beginners woodwork courses
VenueOld Alvanley Garage
Cheshire WA6 9HB
DurationFour days – Thurs–Sun
TimingFour days - 9am–5.30pm
- Thurs 11th - Sun 14th July 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 1st to Sun 4th August 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 3rd - Sun 6th Oct 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 7th - Sun 10th Nov 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 23rd - Sun 26th Jan 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 6th Feb - Sun 9th Feb 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 27th Feb - Sun 1st March (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 28th May - Sun 31st May 2020 CANCELLED (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 25th - Sun 28th Jun 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thurs 16th - Sun 19th July 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 15th - Sun 18th October 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 12th - Sun 15th November 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 14th - Sun 17th Jan 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 22nd April - Sun 25th Apr 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 20th May - Sun 23rd May 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 10th Jun - Sun 13th Jun 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 8 July - Sun 11th July 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- Thur 14 October - Sun 17th Oct 21 (FULLY BOOKED)
Cost£480 (includes all materials, use of a tool kit, lunch at The While Lion, Alvaney and light refreshments). A non-refundable £100 deposit is needed to secure your place, full payment due 21 days before the course.
Do you appreciate wooden handcrafted furniture? Would you like to learn how to transform a piece of wood into a family heirloom?
Develop your woodworking skills by using a range of tools to bring your skills to life by producing a fantastic piece of furniture that you can proudly say “I made that.”
Whether you are a complete novice or an aspiring artisan, this course will equip you with a solid foundation in basic furniture manufacture. You will:
- Learn about different types of wood and what to select for projects.
- Develop an understanding of a range of woodworking techniques.
- Gain the confidence to use basic hand tools and woodworking equipment.
At the end of the course, you will take home a handcrafted display stand made from solid American black walnut and ash which you can proudly display in your own home.
NB: Spaces are limited to seven to ensure that attendees get lots of individual support.
Beginners courses are aimed at students who have no or little experience with woodworking tools to those who just need a good recap or polish up their skills.
Gift vouchers are available but due to demand, a specific date must be booked to avoid disappointment.
For more details or to register, please contact Ciarán.